Tuesday, October 25, 2011

PROMPTuesday

Each Tuesday, Deb at San Diego Momma posts a writing prompt. Read, let your creative mind wander, and then write! Post in her comments, or post a link to your own blog.

Plein-air painting by William Wendt
Today, Deb wants a list! A Top Five list. Go to her site and check out the ideas.  Then pick a list and post your Top Five:

Here's mine - Top Five Things you want to do in your life
1) Learn to paint with watercolor, acrylic, or oil on canvas. I've always wanted to be able to pick up a brush and capture the light and color that I see before me. I'd especially love to learn how to do plein-air painting.

2) Speak French - really speak it. I chickened out when we went to France two summers back, and though I could read French, I stumbled in my touristy English. I want to take a language immersion course, and really speak French.

3) Visit Venice, Italy - I long to see this romantic and mysterious city. Plus, I'm jealous of my kid, who got there before I did.

4) Learn to surf - each morning I drive past people in wetsuits on the waves, and wish I could pull the car over and join them.

5) Publish a real book - it would be my dream come true.

OK everyone - how about your Top Five? Check out Deb's PROMPTuesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm not sure how to begin...
I'll have to try to think on this and see what I can come up with!

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

I'd like to learn how to surf, too.
~

Big Bad Bald Bastard said...

Visit Venice, Italy - I long to see this romantic and mysterious city

It's like no other place I've ever been. I loved wandering the winding alleyways by the canals at night.

Unknown said...

Awesome list!!! :) Here's my PrompTuesday.. it really captures my mood today. http://mrskuhtz.blogspot.com