Friday, November 2, 2012

Mornings with Jack


Too much time has passed since Jack's last appearance on this page, so we'll remedy that today.

Jack is my good companion, and every morning we take a walk.

Click to "embiggen"

With the changing season, mornings have turned colder, and there's often a chill mist in the canyon. As we walk, the rising sun burns through the mist, or brightens the mountain across the canyon.


When we're back at my house, I tell Jack to sit on the street step, and I slip the lead off his head.

Click to "embiggen"
Then he takes off, running down the path to the front door.  Jack can run like the wind!


He waits for me on the porch, hungry for his breakfast!

There's your Weekly Jack.

8 comments:

Janet said...

love the posts about Jack! he's such a handsome boy :-)

smalltownme said...

Hi, Jack! We've missed you!

M. Bouffant said...

Jack certainly earned his breakfast w/ those poses.

Kizz said...

Love how happy he looks even from behind as he streaks to the front door.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

That picture of Jack looking up at you is so wonderful.
~

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jack!
Jenny

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I was marveling over your incredible view... and then there was Jack, distracting me with his handsomeness!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

Such a great dog face! I love Jack posts!