Sunday, January 26, 2014

Cat women


This Sunday, we attended the Cat Art Show LA, in Hollywood. Benefitting the Stray Cat Alliance, the show features cat-themed art by a host of accomplished artists, including heavy hitters like Shepard Fairey and Buff Monster. You can read more about the show and its curator HERE.

Shepard Fairey cat print
Joining us was my good internet friend, Heidi of Smalltown Me, the proprietor of the Online Gallery of American Vernacular Cat Art, and her husband.  Before the show, we met for brunch at the Hollywood branch of The Hungry Cat restaurant, and supped upon delicious seafood, as properly fits discerning felines.


[The Man I Love]
took a photo of us two Cat Women. I think I must have been talking when he clicked the shutter. I look silly, Heidi looks great!!


Rowr!

5 comments:

smalltownme said...

Rowr! right back. It was a feline, I mean fine day. And [The Man You Love] had many more clever feline quips.

ifthethunderdontgetya™³²®© said...

Wow, that's great!
~

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I'm envious in the best possible way -- and I think you both look great. Rowr! :)

Kizz at 117 Hudson said...

What a brilliantly curated outing!

Claudia from Idiot's Kitchen said...

I am beyond jealous!!!!